Applications for admission to a course shall be made on the prescribed form and lodged in the manner prescribed on the Application Form. The admission applications must be submitted to the Admissions Manager before the application closing date. All applications must include:
- Completed Admission Application form;
- The academic record of study previously undertaken;
- Any other documents requested by the Admissions Officer
International Students must include
- Proof of English language proficiency;
- A copy of the applicant’s passport showing that they possess the appropriate visa for study in Australia;
- Any other documents requested by the Admissions Officer.
Documentary Evidence and Verification
- All documents submitted for admission must be original or certified copies.
- An original or certified copy of documentation must be provided and sighted by the Admission Officer.
- Qualifications submitted in a language other than English must be accompanied by a certified official translation.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Please complete and submit the application form to the admission department as indicated in the form.